Here's the recipe we used for the pizza dough:
1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon olive oil
2.5 cups bread flour
1. Mix yeast in warm water until dissolved.
2. Stir in oil and flour until it forms a dough ball.
3. Cover bowl with a kitchen towel, place in a warm place.
4. Let rise for 15 minutes.
5. Punch down and wrap in Saran wrap and refrigerate for as much as 8 hours. We refrigerated for about an hour.
6. Remove from fridge, warm up and let rise.
7. Spread in pizza pan or on baking stone. We used a 12" pizza pan that we bought at Williams-Sonoma.
8. Add favorite toppings.
This makes enough for 2-12" thin crusts. I saved half of the dough to make another pizza (the dough will keep in the fridge for 3 days).
This is easy. I'll make pizza crust from scratch again when I make a pizza. Learning to cook is fun!!!!