I found this sugar free recipe for making a shrimp, tomato, egg dish. Check out the recipe at Priscillacooks.
1. Saute onions in olive oil in a large skillet until soft and add garlic and stir.
2. Add 1/2 lb of shrimp in skillet after onions are moved to the side. Cook about 2 minutes on each side. Remove shrimp.
3. Add Nello's tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, spices, and lemon juice. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Make 6 well within the sauce and crack eggs one by one into each of the wells.
5. Cook until whites are set, but yolks are runny.
6. Arrange shrimp in pan around the eggs, and spoon sauce over shrimp Cook until yolks reach desired firmness.
|Ready to freeze.|